PROCEDURES PERFORMED :
- Neuro-Oncology including peadiatric Neuro-Oncology (Brain tumors)
- Skull Base procedures
- Endoscopic brain procedures
- Endoscopic excision of pituitary tumors
- Vascular procedures as Aneurysm Clipping
- Stereotactic Biopsies
- Functional procedures as Microvascular Decompression for Trigiminal Neuralgia, Epilepsy.
- Procedures for various spine pathologies as trauma, tuberculosis, degenerative spine disorders, spinal tumor and congenital spine anomalies as dysraphism. The procedure are performed by conventional and minimally invasive techniques depending upon the cases.
CRANIOVERTEBRAL JUNCTION :
- Foramen Magnum Decompression
- Trans-oral Odentoidectomy and posterior Fusion for AAD for Basilar invagination.
- Anterior approach and Discectomy
- Anterior and dorsal foraminectomy and Discectomy (disc preserving surgery)
- Corpectomy & Fusion
- Spinal tumors including intramedullary tumors
- Trans-manubrial approaches to cervicothoracic junction
- Transthoracic trans-plural and extra-plural approaches for corpectomy and Fusion
- Spinal tumors
- Fenestration and Microscopic Discectomy
- Vertebroplasty for osteoporotic collapse and metastatic spine disease
- Percutaneous Transpedicular Fixation and trauma, Pott’s Spine
PAIN CLINIC :
- We are performing various block useful for backache.
Last Updated On 14/01/2019